Sunday, August 19, 2007

Thing 23: The End

This has been a journey in learning, discovery and fun. I learned that there is so much new technology out there and how fast things are changing within libraries. I discovered that I liked trying the different exercises and had fun creating my Avatar, setting up RSS feeds, listening to Podcasts and YouTube. I also, had some problems but with the help of others I was able to work through them. My biggest problem was time because I had to do most of my project from home but I would not hesitate to do it again. And I did have fun experimenting and discovering that I could do this and not be afraid to try something different. Now that I'm finished I will probably at my leisure go back and spend a little more time with some of my favorites. Thanks for giving me this opportunity to explore and share this growing technology.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Home Theater, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://home-theater-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.